Monday, March 4, 2024

Tests Over Time. Men And Mice, Coins To Flip. Dances.Agency ended, Expired Now.Terminations stay terminated, reports from Sun City, Ca. '

 Flipped, games played, life on the beach, good tales to spin. Stories told long ago, holiday hits, to give, to get, circles of love, circles of luck, circles of life to live. Let's Make Out/Dicks Out of Box Please. 3 Hard Knocks. "Out of the box" — when should I use this phrase? - English Rites To Stand. This is what I woke up to, this glorious day that God has made .Dead Or Alive - You Spin Me Round (Like a Record) Coins .Houses, Homes, Heat, Veterans Homeless Blues:Resources:Blue Oceans 2 Create


Tests Over Time. Men And Mice, Coins To Flip. Dances.Agency ended, Expired Now.Terminations stay terminated, reports from Sun City, Ca. 'UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you.

How old are you again, in the decades, the experiences you have.Heads or tales, coins to pay, lovers, haters, suckers, and fuckers, lessons on rites, reasons, seasons of love. Causes, seasons, and reasons, to go forward, battles to win, horse and pony shows, searches for a rite knight, to sail and the travel with, games of love. Games of chances, mountains to climb, seas to cross, writing time now.

My Memories... My Life ... My Loves... I'm so Thankful for them. This is what I woke up to. 'Instead of saying #1 or#2 for the bathroom I'm going to call it a R. Kelly or Amber Heard. funnyso'
No photo description available.

Tests Over Time. Men And Mice, Coins To Flip. Dances.Agency ended, Expired Now.Terminations stay terminated, reports from Sun City, Ca. '

No comments:

Post a Comment