Thursday, March 18, 2021

I will say it is still the best.I had a dream that I was driving down the coast of California and looking at all the different beaches there are.



Too many people listen to the noise of the world outside instead of themselves.Lessons to learn. UB40 - Love Songs.INDEPENDENT WOMEN .Fifty Sides To Peter Pan. Setting standards give you an idea of what you want even though you may not get it. I will say it is still the best.I had a dream that I was driving down the coast of California and looking at all the different beaches there are.

Repair, restore, replace the deeds and actions, you may have done, trades to be done. Lessons learned, not to fail, daily tests on good and evil. Tipsandtweetsintales.blogspot.com place to check, tales of land whales, joys and pleasures to write, glory dazes done.Rats To Races. Gifts .


Fifty Sides To Peter Pan. Setting standards give you an idea of what you want even though you may not get it. I will say it is still the best.I had a dream that I was driving down the coast of California and looking at all the different beaches there are.

  The 12th man Anthem (To the tune; It’s a grand ole flag) Every fan stands true to the green and the blue In a place where the 12th man play So we’ll fight fight fight for the Hawks with all our might

  Nuts And Freaks, Dates. Paths Crossed, Time On Cross, Bumps in Road.Love and lights, tales of the bumps in the road, the set back, the recaps, faces in the mirror, back in time.Tales of the dirty.I will say it is still the best.I had a dream that I was driving down the coast of California and looking at all the different beaches there are.

You crazy! But you ain't as crazy as I am. AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🦁🦁🦁... 🏄😎.W e I r d= wonderful:Exciting: interesting: Real: Different.Yes I am weird always.All In It: Bubblegum Bitch:I’ve learned that it is not what I have in my life, but who I have in my life that counts. .When you and the ROACH 🐜🦂🕷 ben battling for years .Frozen In Time, Marking History, Earth Angels: Pages Of Lessons To Learn.Can you believe none of these were photoshopped?


Sunny days, rainy days, classes on love and hate, light and dark, horns to blow, horns of a goat, hate to see, love for the others. Frozen In Time, Marking History, Earth Angels: Pages Of Lessons To Learn.Can you believe none of these were photoshopped?


If corrupt, accuse your rivals of corruption. If a coward, accuse others of cowardice. Evidence is irrelevant; the goal is to dilute the truth and the case against you with “everyone does it”.I will say it is still the best.I had a dream that I was driving down the coast of California and looking at all the different beaches there are.

No comments:

Post a Comment