Monday, November 4, 2019

According to my community, If I speak proper English, I’m acting “white” If I dress with class, I’m acting “white”If I educate myself, I’m acting “white” My question to people who say this is,”Why do you associate being black with being a failure?

Lots of views, lots of love, lots of sons to shine, bitches, pigs, hogs, hoes, winners, losers, learners, giants on land, jacks, marbles, hares in heads, blowing in .Wow, Sonny Day,what a story, have to say, that you are not the one, silent knight alone again, retired from the races for bucks, that is not you, waves to make, hats to wear, roles to play, across the decades. Step kids, not a great life to have, been a step kid, no ties made, no ties kept, strangers to friend, for a moment or two, it did not work out, was so happy to close the door.

Battles and wars won, over the decades, my experience has not been well, with family ties,clowns to the left, jokers to the right, nuts to grow, mistakes made,over time,According to my community, If I speak proper English, I’m acting “white” If I dress with class, I’m acting “white”If I educate myself, I’m acting “white” My question to people who say this is,”Why do you associate being black with being a failure?


Rocks and snakes under the water, frogs and fish in the seas, monkeys to dodge, pages of lives lived, angels on earth.Seasons, reasons, causes, veterans housing matters, homeless blues, every day of the week.

Thanks for service, cheers and chaps, thanks for time served. Houses, Homes, Healing Hearts, Veterans Resources: Stories, Tips.Police Department | Sandwich, MA, No Regrets,No Excuses:People I Used To Know:Once.

Seven Numbers, Seven Dazes Of Week, Seven Snakes inside green eye devils on earth, good times. Seven seasons to recover, seven seas to sail, seven is a great number. Knights on quests, still have hair blewing in winds, witty, mature, kings on last journeys. Knights, Kings, Dukes and Junior, cowboys gaints in 12 lands. Mountains climbed to rule the worlds, castles in the woods. Back in California, wanted to talk to Sam Jarrot, friend once in San Diego, birth place, long ago, angel was born. The day a star was born.
Jessica Taylor-Bey's photo.

FAIRY TALES,stories of sleeping beauty, the little mermaid, tales crested out of my head. Happiness is to write, every day, tips and tales, recorded history, great stories to write. Lizzy Jarrot 2, Happycamperbyrv.blogspot.com . Daisy Dicks, asked for the devil to visit when she open the door to Steve (Seven Snakes inside) Jarrot, he has eyes for Rach Jay: Songs to sing, trips to hell and back, hell hounds bitches in heat, cheap tricks, pimped by daddy, Steven Jarrot, my twin: NOT: Rachel Butch best friends, butch to butch: Rachel Jarrot only, best lover to date, daddy bitch.

Lots of views, lots of love, lots of sons to shine, bitches, pigs, hogs, hoes, winners, losers, learners, giants on land, jacks, marbles, hares in heads, blowing in .Had a moment or two in time and space to share, about my dream lover Steven Jarrot, 7608512267.... the gift from the center of the earth, love and devotion with a twist, not straight a fag hag really is the nature of this frog. Love and hate are the horns of a goat, love him or hate him for the good times, bagging shit because of a lack of running water on a RV.
According to my community, If I speak proper English, I’m acting “white” If I dress with class, I’m acting “white”If I educate myself, I’m acting “white” My question to people who say this is,”Why do you associate being black with being a failure?”

The Media has a big responsibility to life and safety in our Country. Fake News has contributed greatly to the anger and rage that has built up over many years.
News coverage has got to start being fair, balanced and unbiased, or these terrible problems will only get worse!

HOW MANY OF YOU WILL RE SHARE THIS??According to my community, If I speak proper English, I’m acting “white” If I dress with class, I’m acting “white”If I educate myself, I’m acting “white” My question to people who say this is,”Why do you associate being black with being a failure???? Please let's show the Veterans how much we care.The second amendment is"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State.


Frogs, freaks, fools, views of the duck in the right house: the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." not just guns for militia! Please share bf our kids and grand kids lose knowledge of their own rights!

No comments:

Post a Comment